Diecast Crazy Forums banner
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

· Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
4,851 Posts
I hope Wc makes Wimmers Busch car, but of course if MA isn't I guess I shouldn't get my hopes up on WC making it. I actually like the packages on these new ones though. Pretty good finds.

· Registered
3,611 Posts

Well they must have arrived in Louisiana this morning. Joker20 and I went fishing and we weren't haveing any luck so while we headed back we made a couple of stops. Joker found these (While I waited in the truck with all the fishing gear!!) and got them for me and himself the Stewart!! He also found the haulers but since we were both running short on funds we decided to pass on them. Just thought we would share the pics of the new five being released!!

· Comes with free straightjacket
820 Posts
i'm gonna be checking my wal-mart tomorrow. If they don't have them there is a racing store down in wind gap by me. I called the guy today and i will be picking up about 9 or 10 cars. Can't wait to get my hands on em.

· Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
4,851 Posts
I find it weird that they made a car for Montoya already and Wc didn't make one for Mears last year. I'm sure Eddie finds that weird too!

· Registered
109 Posts
selby92 said:
I find it weird that they made a car for Montoya already and Wc didn't make one for Mears last year. I'm sure Eddie finds that weird too!
being a fan of both, honestly gotta say Montoya will sell better because he has more fans. Mears has a history of not selling real well in WC as it is. Now they need to get their butts in gear and make me a #25 national guard car! I dont know how much longer I can wait!

21 - 40 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.