Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick note....when I was at Eldora for the Prelude to the Dream, the Jeff Gordon dupont trailer had a case of the new 2007 1/24 Jeff Gordon Dupont Car of Tomorrow. I picked up two of them and I am really pleased with the way that they turned out. For once, MA did not screw something up!!! I will try to post pictures sometime this weekend. They did a very nice job on the front valence and with the wing on the trunk deck. The car does come screwed to the styrofoam, which was a pain in the ass to get unscrewed! The car is not covered in a white bag, but comes with a black MA cloth that covers the top of the car from getting rubbed from the styrofoam. MA finally used their head by screwing the car down to prevent any damage to the valence...the two that I bought were in perfect shape! Considering all the paint quality issues and such with the new cars, I am thrilled to get two of these in this great of shape!!!

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I want to see pics!! Also you need to post some more on here! Looking at you as a Jr. collector just doesn't seem right. Many may not know here but for a Jr. collector your collection is pretty extensive. You need to post some pics in the hall of flame! Glad you found the COT! Know you had been looking for that one to be released badly!! Just wish more drivers would have been signing for you and Harsh at Eldora! Know you both were well prepared to get some cool stuff signed!!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
great pick up Adam, cant wait to see the pics. one request, you were saying that they looked bigger, could you post a pic with it next to a regular car please?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts