Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received the following e-mail. Has anyone ever heard of these cars, this company, or this individual? I was wondering how he got my e-mail. I haven't opened the attachment yet (it is a zip file) nor have I sent my address. Thoughts???

Karl, I am attaching a few photos of a new 1/24th scale sheet metal car by Milestone. I would like to send one to you for your review. Please send me an address and I will send one to you.

Thank you,

Brian Gittings

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I'd be interested in seeing them if they exist. The 1/16 cars they make are awesome. They make T/F cars, Funny Cars and NASCAR stock cars in 1/16. If they are half as detailed as the 1/16ths they will be really nice.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is that the same company that made the 1/16th's last year?

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Yep. They make T/F cars and Funny cars, and then got together w/MA and made the 1/16 NASCAR cars

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I sent them my address. Still not sure where they got my info from but I am interested enough to see what they send me. Hell, if nothing else, it's a free diecast. Maybe they're going to be competing with Action and selling 1/24 sheet metal cars. I have the 1/16 Black Bud and it's a nice piece. They're just way too big to collect.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I got the 1/16 Dale Sr. IMHoF car. I wish I woulda got the Bud or the Bass Pro car instead.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
They look mighty sweet! I wonder what they will cost?

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
They look very nice!!! I want to know the cost and if they are going to do any Jr. or Sr. cars!!!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I just noticed when looking at them again, all that detail, and they didn't detail the wheels. The center caps and lugnuts are the same color as the wheel. Ya can't really see em'. Guess if I get any, I'll hafta break out the silver sharpie!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, the 1/24 sheet metal car has arrived. I will post pictures after I return from my trip to Florida for New Year's for your comments/recommendations and then forward them back to Mr. Gittings.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Actually, he contacted me.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
didnt you just post this in the other thread on the same subject yesterday? dont tell me Ken is rubbing off on you now, lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts