Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
#1 Johanna Long fan!
5,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to sell my 1/64 2011 set that i started making last year. I stopped collecting in Mid October when my mom was in the hospital so i have every basic release up until that time. The set also includes customs of cars that were not produced. All customs are made by me.

All boxes are in MINT condition and none of the cars show any flaws.

Here are the customs together

For close ups of the customs. Look at my 1/64 custom album on here.

The only customs that are missing from the set that were made but sold to a member are
#7 Fast Five
#17 Crown Royal Black
#34 Taco Bell
#38 Long John Silvers
#71 Unspnsored
#87 Unsponsored

·
Aspiring Graphic Designer
1,498 Posts
If you could PM me a price that would be cool [MENTION=2594]00LIGHTNING8[/MENTION]. Thank you and I hope your mom is doing okay.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
I definitely would consider buying a few of the cars... I'll pm u

·
The Busch Wacker
9,093 Posts
Humm... that #30 looks interesting

·
#Champ18n
10,102 Posts
Sorry to hear about your mother! Sweet collection! Might buy one or two off you.

·
#1 Johanna Long fan!
5,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Since i got no real offers i will be selling off the customs seperately. I have decided to keep both #32 cars for myself and the #60. The rest are available for sale. (No Low ball offers)

Also i will be selling the 88 regular release cars as a set or may break it up into seperate lots (depending on the offers)

Pm me with any interest

·
The Busch Wacker
9,093 Posts
Since i got no real offers i will be selling off the customs seperately. I have decided to keep both #32 cars for myself and the #60. The rest are available for sale. (No Low ball offers)

Also i will be selling the 88 regular release cars as a set or may break it up into seperate lots (depending on the offers)

Pm me with any interest

oh now you do!....hummm....that #36 looks interesting...

·
Registered
36 Posts
If im right.. you're only looking to sell this as a WHOLE set? Im sure you would get a lot more lookers/buyers if you were to sell them individually. Or in alternative sets, such as all the Hamlin cars together, all the McMurray cars together.. etc. etc..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts