Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
CraZy 1/64 collector!
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I managed to get my hands on some great 1/64 truck series diecast from 2003. They're made by Racing Champions, and all three have the "Dodge Motorsports" and "Tomar Motorsports" logos displayed on the front of the box.

#1 Ted Musgrave Mopar Dodge Ram - Ultra Motorsports

#8 Bill Lester DODGE Dodge Ram - Bobby Hamilton Racing

#18 Chad Chaffin Dickies Dodge Ram - Bobby Hamilton Racing

I had absolutely no idea that these promos even existed until I randomly chanced upon them on eBay. I bought the #1 and #8 from the same seller. Looking back through the seller's history, they have sold several copies of these trucks during the last few months -- so if you're interested in buying either of them, the seller may be relisting them again soon. Here is a link to their page: [link].

My question is: were any other 2003 truck promos released, and if so, where can they be purchased? Since the #8 and #18 BHR trucks were produced, I figured that Bobby Hamilton's #4 truck must have also been manufactured -- and some quick Googling shows that I was right:

However, this image is the only instance I could find of this truck anywhere online. It's from an eBay listing that expired back in June. If not for this, I would have no idea that the 1/64 version of Hamilton's #4 truck even exists. Which makes me wonder which other 2003 Dodge teams (if any) were produced. #2 Andy Houston? #62 Brendan Gaughan? #31 Tina Gordon?

If anyone has any information regarding these 2003 Racing Champions promos, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you. And if you know where I can find this #4 Hamilton truck (or even better, if you have one and are willing to sell it), I'll love you forever. Seriously. Eternal love at stake here.

·
Closeted Logano Fan
23,980 Posts
Never seen those before! Cool pieces!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I managed to get my hands on some great 1/64 truck series diecast from 2003. They're made by Racing Champions, and all three have the "Dodge Motorsports" and "Tomar Motorsports" logos displayed on the front of the box.

#1 Ted Musgrave Mopar Dodge Ram - Ultra Motorsports

#8 Bill Lester DODGE Dodge Ram - Bobby Hamilton Racing

#18 Chad Chaffin Dickies Dodge Ram - Bobby Hamilton Racing

I had absolutely no idea that these promos even existed until I randomly chanced upon them on eBay. I bought the #1 and #8 from the same seller. Looking back through the seller's history, they have sold several copies of these trucks during the last few months -- so if you're interested in buying either of them, the seller may be relisting them again soon. Here is a link to their page: [link].

My question is: were any other 2003 truck promos released, and if so, where can they be purchased? Since the #8 and #18 BHR trucks were produced, I figured that Bobby Hamilton's #4 truck must have also been manufactured -- and some quick Googling shows that I was right:

However, this image is the only instance I could find of this truck anywhere online. It's from an eBay listing that expired back in June. If not for this, I would have no idea that the 1/64 version of Hamilton's #4 truck even exists. Which makes me wonder which other 2003 Dodge teams (if any) were produced. #2 Andy Houston? #62 Brendan Gaughan? #31 Tina Gordon?

If anyone has any information regarding these 2003 Racing Champions promos, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you. And if you know where I can find this #4 Hamilton truck (or even better, if you have one and are willing to sell it), I'll love you forever. Seriously. Eternal love at stake here.
I have a1:24 brand new in box if interested

1 - 7 of 7 Posts