Diecast Crazy Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Crazy is the right word for our experiences this Christmas. As you know we are a small toy store and I joined this forum to learn more about diecast cars, specifically Nascar diecast. I've been welcomed warmly and have been asked many times to continue posting pictures of this amazingly huge collection we have been sorting through. And when I say big I mean BIG collection. We have roughly 700 diecast cars, mixed 64th and 24th scale, posted on our website right now. We are about a tenth of the way through the collection, maybe less.

I was planning on having this thread be our 1:64th posting place, so anything cool or interesting we run across, we will post here.

Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
4,329 Posts
Those are nice but you must get to 50 post before selling

·
Registered
104 Posts
I don't know if I can keep up with the PMs on prices and stuff but it is all on our site.

The Harvick elites 1:64th vary, we have 8 in stock for 2 years right now, 2004, 2005. They are anywhere from 4.99 to.. I think 9.99 is the top. Hopefully all our prices are very reasonable. We are looking to make much but the prices are the prices we picked.

** and I'm not here to just sell these btw, I just was going to post nice pics for everyone!**

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
@RadarToys
Since the thread topic says "Selling" and you posted pics and given prices, this thread has been moved to classified section for now.
Also as @Rowdyfan1820 has informed you, the classified Guidelines are as follows:

"You may only post a classified ad if you have made 50 posts within the community with the exception of an Authorized Dealer. We believe that selling on Diecast CraZy is a privilege, not a right and we encourage new members to participate on the forum and get to know many of the wonderful members that reside here before attempting to unload your collection upon us."

Until you reach that mark Do Not post pics or prices of your for sale items in threads.
If you want to show pics of your "Collection", just create an album for your pictures.
Please check your PM's. I've sent you some other info.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.