Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, at my Walmart tonight I found the Jeff Burton and Labonte STP from last year 1/87, but I also found a Carl Edwards from last year without the black letters on the hood, last years 19 with Sadlers name on the package and car, and last years 38 with Gillilands name on the car and package, anyone else find these?

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
The Gordon one was the Nicorette scheme. I stumbled upon one a few months ago here. That's the only one out of that wave I've been able to find. Just got the Jr. Oreo a few days ago from SFC_Allen. Never knew the Edwards, Sadler and Gililand existed. I got the 07 Gililand and the 06 Edwards with the black lettering. That wave came out at an odd time and it seems like only parts of it made it to certain places and such. If anyone comes across the Burton and the Labonte STP I would appreciate if they could pick them up for me as those are the last 2 that I know of that I am missing from last year.

·
Comes with free straightjacket
1,000 Posts
Yes. I found them last week and picked up the newman, busch, dale jr, gordon, burton. They had the stp on the saturday but when i went to get it on sunday they didn't have it.

·
Comes with free straightjacket
1,000 Posts
If anyone could help me i'm still loking for the stp car. I went to wally's this weekend and the had a whole new box 07 the 06 1/87th's and NOT 1 DAMN STP

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
I'm gonna go to Target and Walmart tomorrow. Gonna be the last time in a while since I move back to school on Labor Day and won't have access to my car while I'm there. I'm looking for the STP myself but if I happen to see a 2nd one I'll pick one up for ya. I'm not going to hold my breath though as the only Walmart near my house is crap when it comes to NASCAR but hey ya never know! I stumbled across the Gordon Nicrotte there a month or so ago.

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you guys really need the cars, I can check tomorrow after school. The STP for gordonfan and the Jeff Burton for Grivna right?

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
they are starting to show up around this way now. i have found them at 2 different walmarts now in the last week

1 - 11 of 11 Posts