Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for the 2000 Tony Stewart car with the Brickyard 400 logo on top of the car and the 2002 Maintenance Warehouse promo car with Maintenance Warehouse on the trunklid. These cars can be loose with no package.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Re: 2004 Tony Stewart 1/64 needed

that would be Harvick

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts

Winners Circle Fan said:
ah ha ! I know now for a fact that WC made the B.Elliott and stewart c2 coke cars in 1/24th WC !
That's fine, but he's looking for 1/64.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts

Winners Circle Fan said:
Oh i know he is , but another poster said they didnt make those in WC . He said only the harvick was
yea......in WC 1:64, lol

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

ok, here's an updated list of what I have now seen that I need...

all 1/64

2004 #20 Coca Cola C2
2002 #20 Home Depot Maintenance Warehouse Promo
2001 #20 Home Depot Brickyard 400 Promo

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: 3 Tony Stewart 1/64's needed

Down to 2.  Won the 6 car set with the C2 car this morning on Ebay.  Now I just need those two promos.  I get that no one seems to have any extras of these but if you spot them somewhere else please let me know.  Now that I just need two  out of the 43 I have already bought I will pay more than I normally would for a 1/64.  The set cost me $37 for one car but it was rare as are the two I need now so please don't hesitate to send me a link, number, or pick one up if you find one!  Thanks.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: 1 Tony Stewart 1/64 Promo needed

Grabbed the Brickyard car tonight for cheap on Ebay. All I need now is the Maintenance Warehouse car.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
I love that case, but don't wat to open mine up!!! I will keep my eyes open for you Bud!!!

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
On the maintance warehouse car, If someone happens to find two and they aren't real expensive please LMK. I'm intrested in getting one of those myself. Of course I'll let Racer have first dibs since he needs it more than I do!

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The thing that bothers me is that a month and a half ago there was a seller in Canada that sold his last one...he had sold 3 others during October and all but one went for $0.99.  The other went for $2.  This one person had 4 and he is in Canada.  None found in the U.S. from what I could see in completed listings and it seems that no one on here knows of any?  I hadn't seen them before and at that time it wasn't on the priority list of cars...yet I could have gotten it cheap!   :ugly:

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Oh yeah...here's the case now with all the Tony Stewart Cup cars and variations that I have found except that one.  I think this is everything that has been released for Tony's Cup program.  I've also included a pic of the next thing on my to do list...all of Bobby Hamilton's Cup cars.  An acrylic case is on the way for Bobby's cars.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.