Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whiners and the Hags, can't believe they give them a MNF game. There was several games yesterday that was better than this matchup. Chargers vs Colts, Cowboys vs Giants, but no, they have to give us the San Fran Homers vs the Soggy Soiled Hags.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Seaskunks have a cake schedule the rest of the way and should make the playoffs, but they'll still probably screw it up.

Go Niners!!

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hate both teams and hope they both lose tonight. So one team has to win so maybe the Niners beat them 2-0.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
A huge BLOWOUT, I hate to see Holmgren happy, becuase he F***ed Green Bay. Green Bay should be a surprise to the NFC Champion this year!!!!

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Notice Kahnefan is only talking about the Seahags when they win. I was waiting for his reaction to the Browns vs Hags game lol.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
There is no way the Seaweeds win out.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
That they do, or that they don't? They have a pretty cakey schedule the rest o' the way.

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
FFighter_21 said:
That they do, or that they don't? They have a pretty cakey schedule the rest o' the way.
I bet they DO NOT, you won't ever catch me betting the Hags will win....ever.

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Seahawks will not make playoffs...I'm almost certain.

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Kasey9Kahne said:
Selby, we lead the worst division in the NFL. We are the best team in the NFC WEST. We will make the playoffs
I would count on it, AZ is heating up and only 2 games behind them. I see Seattle losing a few games coming up.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I hate to admit it, but I see them making the play-offs. I hope not, as I will have a load of die-cast comming, but I will still as the Steelers will have a better record, and will go farther.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
This guy hopes the Eagles and the Panthers beat ya. We need to decide a tie-breaker you and I just in case.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Moi'...the guy who made the post. I need some new and different die-cast for my collection.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts