Diecast Crazy Forums banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a buddy that works at Walmart and he just put out the side shipper with the throwback cars out. there are 3 cars of each driver on it. The Harvick car does say Busch on it. Each store should have got one regardless of if they have old ones out or not.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have a buddy that works at Walmart and he just put out the side shipper with the throwback cars out. there are 3 cars of each driver on it. The Harvick car does say Busch on it. Each store should have got one regardless of if they have old ones out or not.
Has he said where they are going to be at in stores?

·
The Busch Wacker
9,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
I've been to 4 Walmart's, 1 Target, and 1 Kmart.

I've found wave 7 at 2 walmarts, wave 6 at the other. and NO Nascar diecast at the last Walmart.
Target had wave 6.
Kmart still had Spinmaters.

Asked a Valued Walmart Employee about the Darlington Cars and showed them a picture. 3 Walmart's told me that they are not getting that. only 1 told me they expect it on the next truck. LSUNASCARFan

·
2020 Pick One Champion
12,022 Posts

I've found wave 7 at 2 walmarts, wave 6 at the other. and NO Nascar diecast at the last Walmart.
Target had wave 6.

Asked a Valued Walmart Employee about the Darlington Cars and showed them a picture. 3 Walmart's told me that they are not getting that. only 1 told me they expect it on the next truck. LSUNASCARFan
This is the case at my Walmart too. I went in last week and they had one Spinmaster car and two cars from Wave 1. Nothing else. I don't even expect to see the Darlington cars at this point.

·
Hobbies: Plants, TX Country music and NASCAR
1,935 Posts

Target had wave 6.

Yeah, i figured it would be awhile. Last time I checked at Burbank Walmart they had wave 6 as well. That was a couple weeks ago though.

·
Registered
8,213 Posts

Target had wave 6.

I've been to two Kmarts and neither had any thing NASCAR at all. Things can change a lot in just a couple of years.
Haven't been to Target in about a year so there's still a possibility there. And the last Walmart I went to had the Chase Elliott 3M and nothing else.
Hope my luck starts to change around here, but I've never been very fortunate in finding Authentics.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts