Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I love lamp
2,328 Posts
I was hoping youd be putting some JJ cars on there or just one but no joy. Good luck with the trade.

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Would you be interested in selling them?

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Would really depend on which ones...I'd only sell ones that would actually make it worth it to ship. (the ones that would actually get more than a few bucks on ebay)

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
[MENTION=2515]jsab48[/MENTION] any interest in a 2010 danica go daddy flash coat arc (photos are in my albums)? I'd be interested in the Dale sr number 15 car as long as its a clear window car and not a bank... just let me know please thanks

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[MENTION=2761]Gary33[/MENTION] Yea, I'd have some interest in the Danica. The Sr is a clear window car, not a bank.

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
I have "old" interest in the KK Channellock. Just have nothing to trade, and cant' afford to buy

·
Aspiring Late Model Racer
668 Posts
I got Jimmie's 2010 Lowes Foundation car, Nadeaus 2000 Team Caliber car and his 2002 UAW car which.. Is a bank. lol

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I got Jimmie's 2010 Lowes Foundation car, Nadeaus 2000 Team Caliber car and his 2002 UAW car which.. Is a bank. lol
Got a pic of the Foundation car? Pretty sure I still need the 2010 Foundation. Did I have something you were interested in?

·
Aspiring Late Model Racer
668 Posts

The 48 in the random Kahne and Jr cars LOL. I'll go take a quick picture of the car itself. Its a beauty....

I'm interested in the Kahne cars for sure. Most notably the 05 Dodge Charger edition. And the 04 Pitcap car either one LOL.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

The 48 in the random Kahne and Jr cars LOL. I'll go take a quick picture of the car itself. Its a beauty....

I'm interested in the Kahne cars for sure. Most notably the 05 Dodge Charger edition. And the 04 Pitcap car either one LOL.
Thanks. Sent ya a PM. If we can't work something bigger, we can definitely do something for just the JJ. thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.