Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a checklist for 1/64ths if anybody knows if there is one out there. Gonna try to collect a few of these. Thanks in advance for the help.

·
Super Moderator
8,767 Posts
i have one DP. it is in the classifieds but here is a pic of it.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Well, Ron, where's the pic?

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think I will go for the Medallion ones. I like the package on those better and it takes more to damage the package.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Personally, I think the medallion ones and the 24K ones are both really sharp. The Toys R Us are junk. I have most of the 24k in 1/64th and a few of the medallion # cars. The #'d ones are getting harder and harder to find but do make really nice additions to a collection. I'm still working on 1995, 1996, 1997 and 1998 chrome chase 1/64th's. Don't know if I'll ever be able to afford the gordon release of those but I guess that is why they called them chase cars to begin with.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fishin4cars said:
Personally, I think the medallion ones and the 24K ones are both really sharp. The Toys R Us are junk. I have most of the 24k in 1/64th and a few of the medallion # cars. The #'d ones are getting harder and harder to find but do make really nice additions to a collection. I'm still working on 1995, 1996, 1997 and 1998 chrome chase 1/64th's. Don't know if I'll ever be able to afford the gordon release of those but I guess that is why they called them chase cars to begin with.
I have a few of the chase cars from those years. I will get a list of what I got and let you see if you need any. I will make you a good deal on them.

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
DP...I know where most of them are available at fairly good prices. Probably about half the medallion cars. Contact me!!

·
Registered
335 Posts
wish i'd known you 3 years ago. i sold about 150 of the stock cars. 1/24 and 1/64, at about 75 percent what i paid. actually, now, that was a good price.

i still have a number of 1/64 stock rods in gold chrome. kenny irwin promo 1/24 scale bank from texaco.... gold chrome. few others.

·
0 Posts
FYI...

I have every 1/64 gold anodized medallion car (Winston Cup and Busch) made in 1998. Passed on the Stock Rods, bleh!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts