Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, thought i'd let ya'll in on what i've acquired over the last week. Got a 2004 Jason Keller "Miller High Life" car for $24, which goes with all the other Miller collectibles i have. Added a 2007 Dale Jr "Elvis 25th Anniversary" car, i love the white with the Budweiser logos, I work for Budweiser and i think we should switch to it. Got a 2011 Kevin Harvick "Rheem" car that's autographed on the windshield and comes with a Harvick Inc COA for $32. I finally got my 2013 Austin Dillon "Nationwide Champion" car, preordered it the day after he won (first ever preorder, just did my second on a 2014 Joey Logano "Richmond Win") also picked up a card with his firesuit in it for $6 to go with the car, its numbered 15/25 and looks sharp. Bought my first ever car off @PlanBSales, got it at such a deal, and it completes having all of Austin's standard schemes, arrived super fast and in great shape. And finally i added another piece of sheetmetal to my collection. Idk if you guys know but i own half a door panel from Austin's 2013 Michigan car, one of the 3's since he drove the 33 American Ethanol car that day, well i added a piece from the front end of his Martinsville car earlier this year. only cost me $29!!! and that was including shipping. Got a few other cars on the way (Including my 100th 1/24th scale diecast of my collection!!!), but they will have to wait till another post.
Vehicle Wheel Car Tire Hood
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood
Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Hood Car
Vehicle Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Hood Automotive tire Tire Automotive lighting Automotive design
Tire Vehicle Car Hood Automotive lighting
Toy Helmet Smile Electronic device Jersey
Vehicle Land vehicle Car Tire Wheel
Food Packaging and labeling Drink Junk food Chair

·
Premium Member
6,613 Posts
Awesome adds

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Nice adds! That Dale Jr. Elvis is such a sharp looking car. Your new piece of fiberglass is sweet too.

·
Closeted Logano Fan
23,969 Posts
Awesome group of additions! Well done!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts