Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need 2 screws for the black tabs. 1 of each of size (2 total r/l). it's a 08 but all years should work? I will buy them or free any i will pay postage. thank you.

·
Danica's #1 Fan
15,845 Posts
Are you talking about the annoying black plastic pieces that are screwed into the bottom of the diecast ? I hate those things.

·
Premium Member
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are you talking about the annoying black plastic pieces that are screwed into the bottom of the diecast ? I hate those things.
I just need the screws. Not the black plastic tabs..

·
Premium Member
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Just an observation, but why post if you do not have any? If you do, or think you may, then I can see posting. If you don't and you don't post, it's OBVIOUS you don't have any...JMO.

·
Premium Member
2,761 Posts
Just an observation, but why post if you do not have any? If you do, or think you may, then I can see posting. If you don't and you don't post, it's OBVIOUS you don't have any...JMO.
I just need 2 screws thats missing from a car. I thought someone on this board would have some and help me out. Just about everyone seem nice. And i can post that i need them. JMO

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I just need 2 screws thats missing from a car. I thought someone on this board would have some and help me out. Just about everyone seem nice. And i can post that i need them. JMO
You misunderstood. It is more than OK for you to post you want them, and everybody to respond that may have/has them.
What I was speaking to was everyone who said "they didn't have any" posting. That makes the thread longer and more posts to sift through looking to see who does.
I stated that if you don't have any, and don't post, then you will assume they don't have any. It is not necessary to tell you they don't. I was not totally clear and I see why you would think I was talking to you.
Get my point now?

·
Registered
903 Posts
Pretty sure he was referring to the folks posting they don't have any for you. Nothing wrong with your post at all. I am currently out of country, but if you don't find any within the next month I have a ton of these things at my house and can sen them to you or anyone else that needs them . LMK

·
Premium Member
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You misunderstood. It is more than OK for you to post you want them, and everybody to respond that may have/has them.
What I was speaking to was everyone who said "they didn't have any" posting. That makes the thread longer and more posts to sift through looking to see who does.
I stated that if you don't have any, and don't post, then you will assume they don't have any. It is not necessary to tell you they don't. I was not totally clear and I see why you would think I was talking to you.
Get my point now?
yes

1 - 15 of 15 Posts