Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
The Spiderman looks cool!!! Might actually get that for my grandson, he loves Spidey!!!

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They had the Kahne, Kenseth, Labonte Spider-Man and I believe a new Jr. one. It looked like a fresh case that had been set out cause I had never seen them before.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I think the Jr. hauler is just a re-issue. I didn't look that closely at it but at quick glance it looked the same. The Spider-Man hauler is nice-- I picked one up myself.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
This reminds me of something that has always puzzled me. I cannot figure out why they have never made 1/24 scale transporters. Even if they were diecast tractor and plastic trailer like the WC 1/64TH ones.
I know I would buy one every year for all of the drivers I collect.
There was a Company who did a few quite a few years ago. They also did some cars, and they were ahead of their time in detail when they were making pieces. I know the name of the Company, but it escapes me at this moment.
They were nice pieces. I have seen a 1/24th scale trans. from a company that is generic. It comes in black or white. It would work for custom applications, but then you would have to make, or find someone to make the decals, as they are different size and register compared to the car decals of course.
Anybody else think this would be a cool idea?

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Nascar Tech 2008 said:
Yeah I don't know of anyone who makes 1/24 haulers and especially the generic brand your talking about ??
I used to have a catalogue around here, w/them in them. They were the enclosed lowboy type, like the NASCAR and NHRA (hell all race teams pretty much) use, not a generic semi. If I can find it, I will scan it up or post some info from it should anybody be interested.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts