Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got the 07 Blaney M-Series for 30 from my dealer and he got a fresh batch of 08 Montoya's in. I know a majority of people don't like Montoya but I do.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
as much as it pains me to say it....that Montoya with the flames is actually nice.

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Very nice cars. Whats the difference in the Montoyas? I know the schemes are different but the first one looks like last years COT.

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its the same car just two different angles of the box. The first pic is the front of the box and the second pic is the side. I just thought the side looks really cool this year so I got a pic of it too.

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Oh ok. I couldn't see the flames in the first pic.

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Thats how they are on the real car too. I didn't really notice it till the light shined on it.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Nice pickups there. I've always been partial to Havoline paint schemes. I'm not too bothered one way or the other with who drives the car. I do wish Kevin would have drop kicked Montoya at Watkins Glen last year... ;)

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I like it. I liked the two tone last year better, but it's nice to see that they changed it a little. It gets kinda boring when they run the scheme for years and years. Jimmie Johnson is way overdue for a change. Even if it's just a little one. The little flames added on the front of Gordon's car last year were a nice touch. That flame job was getting a little "long in the tooth" for my tastes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts