Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
RIP Bigdog
2,535 Posts
Going through some of my stuff yesterday and came across 2 of these, only need one so I thought I would offer it up on here. It's a 2004 Clint Bowyer Reese's Autographed car. Would like to get $40 shipped for it or trade it for something that catches my eye. Sold

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Hmmmmmmmm..... I have a non auto'd one an auto'd one would be a very nice add :) let me see how the money situation looks and ill pm you

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
If Gary doesn't buy it... I might be interested. I'll wait to see what Gary does LMK Thanks

G

·
hello. i need that car . i live in canada so shipping would be more but let me know if your interested cuz i sure am interested in getting it!

·
RIP Bigdog
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hello. i need that car . i live in canada so shipping would be more but let me know if your interested cuz i sure am interested in getting it!

I also have a club car that looks just like that but it's not autographed if you might be interested in it. There's a photo of it on my site.

G

·
how much would you want for the non-autographed club car?i actually prefer them without autographs so that works for me. keep in mind that shipping to nova scotia canada via USPS normally runs $11.00 to $15.00 via USPS first class and a bit more if you use priority. first class works and if the price is right,i am in!thanks,John

ps: i have purchased alot of stuff on Ebay over the years but this would be my first transaction on here as i am a newbie

·
Premium Member
2,761 Posts
Going through some of my stuff yesterday and came across 2 of these, only need one so I thought I would offer it up on here. It's a 2004 Clint Bowyer Reese's Autographed car. Would like to get $40 shipped for it or trade it for something that catches my eye. Sale pending

I'd be interested in this for 40 is that shipped? And how much is the club car? If we don't get this snow strom since i'm disabled i could help you out with that. As long as you haven't raised the price. Just pm about both reese's and reply. thanks

·
Mike
121 Posts
pick anything from my list and i'll trade ya

1 - 10 of 10 Posts