Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the other high-dollar new 1/24 Jeff Godon car. These cars were "Dupont Exclusives" and were only available to Dupont employees. 687 of these cars were made. I got lucky and had an inside track to obtain two of these cars. My uncle is employed at Dupont and was able to get me two of them. I am keeping one for my collection and the other I sold for $310.

The car has all the race markings, working roof flaps, hood and trunk but it does not have a DIN number in the back window. All of these "Dupont Exclusives" did not have a DIN number.

Originally MA was going to produce 1/24 Elite and a 1/24 Club version of this car...but scrapped the production soon after they announced they were going to produce these.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Here is the other high-dollar new 1/24 Jeff Godon car. These cars were "Dupont Exclusives" and were only available to Dupont employees. 687 of these cars were made. I got lucky and had an inside track to obtain two of these cars. My uncle is employed at Dupont and was able to get me two of them. I am keeping one for my collection and the other I sold for $310.

The car has all the race markings, working roof flaps, hood and trunk but it does not have a DIN number in the back window. All of these "Dupont Exclusives" did not have a DIN number.

Originally MA was going to produce 1/24 Elite and a 1/24 Club version of this car...but scrapped the production soon after they announced they were going to produce these.

I

I have two of these cars also. Both cars are signed by Jeff. Any idea what they are worth?

·
Premium Member
7,536 Posts
That's awesome... And 310 is a very fair price to sell your duplicate at. Will get this one back someday. Had to sell my original one during my divorce years ago.

·
Jeff Gordon Fan
25,902 Posts
I had all of them but they had to go to a new home. I miss them but they are only diecast. They all went to good homes. Great looking piece @blazer77 .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts