Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have a few more items on eBay as I continue to thin out some of my inventory. I have 4 HOBBY boxes of 2006 football products (2 Bowman Chrome, 1 Donruss Classics, and 1 Donruss Gridiron Gear). I listed the boxes with the lowest Buy It Now Price on eBay! These are the last 2006 boxes that I have. I will continue listing around 10-20 items per week throughout the summer to make room for some higher end singles that I am purchasing. If you collect memorabilia cards check my auctions on a weekly basis and you will find some great deals. Everything starts at only .99 !

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZheroes-n-legendsQQhtZ-1

Also, I am currently in the midst of ordering 2007 Football boxes, if anyone is looking for anything let me know. Press Pass is out. Sage Hit is out. Sage Aspire and Press Pass Signature Edition should be out in a week or less. Sage Autograph Edition comes out in late May. It has one auto or jersey card per pack. Then Playoff Prestige and Topps Draft Picks & Prospects hit in mid May. UD Artifacts and Donruss Elite release in early June.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts