Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
If you like vintage cards you will like 2006 Topps Heritage Football. They have the 1952 Topps Baseball design. There are a lot of short-printed rookies and 4 serial-numbered chrome parallel cards per box. If you happen to hit an AUTO it will a be a good one. The lineup of signers for this product is stacked with Hall of Famers and all the top 2006 Rookies. $69.99 is a good buy in my opinion.

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
kwik said:
sorry, failed to, mention it's baseball.
Oh o.k. Well, it's still not a bad buy. Although you could probably find that product on eBay a little cheaper now. The baseball had the 1957 Topps design (which is my personal favorite). I think they also have 4 chrome parallels per box as well as several short prints with yellow letters on the card fronts. The legends AUTO lineup is a good one. Not many 2006 Rookies have hit it very big yet in baseball, but that's half the fun of collecting them. I personally love the Heritage products. I have sold a little bit of the '06 Football and the new '07 Baseball as well as the WWE wrestling card line at my shop.

·
Registered
564 Posts
I think they would be better if Topps would put some more Memorbilia and Auto's in there boxes. Topps really turns me off unless it's regular topps and I try to make a set.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts