20,749 Posts
Noticed two that were not on there [MENTION=332]Billy Kingsley[/MENTION]
Elliott Sadler Snickers Brickyard 2006
Jimmie Johnson Raced Win Brickyard 06

·
NASCARFan
1,324 Posts
To Billy,
Regarding the TC Dodge Chargers, I liked the rear style although it had the oversized nose. I thought the Ford Fusion Style for TC was poor. The cars were screwed together on the underside and the screws were often coming undone, a poor job to say the least. Diecast really dropped the ball when NASCAR pulled RC and HOT WHEELS, it ruined their youth movement. It basically shut the door on the kid's era for NASCAR. They changed from targeting children to collectors. Children basically were relegated to Pixar's Cars diecast and RC cars of Gordon and Dale jr. etc.

·
NASCARFan
1,324 Posts

·
NASCARFan
1,324 Posts
@billykingsley
For some reason, Winners Circle released JJ Yeley's car in 2006 with Bobby Labonte listed as the driver. Don't know why...Maybe Labonte did not announce his plans at press time.

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Huh...I have the Snickers, Combos and the Yeley with Labonte name cars. I know where the two 38s are, (roughly) but no clue where my 18 went off to. Wonder how I missed shooting the two Sadlers.

·
Just CraZy
20,749 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,286 Posts
[MENTION=332]Billy Kingsley[/MENTION] You're Missing the David Reutimann #17 Toyota Tundra Promo and Johnny Benson #23 Exide Batteries and as far as the Black #00 I think that was just the Announcement Version since all of the the races that were entered were in a Chevy and that was a Dodge which was in the Press Photos

·
Just CraZy
20,749 Posts
@Billy Kingsley You're Missing the David Reutimann #17 Toyota Tundra Promo and Johnny Benson #23 Exide Batteries and as far as the Black #00 I think that was just the Announcement Version since all of the the races that were entered were in a Chevy and that was a Dodge which was in the Press Photos
I think the black 00 is on there. And they made a 23?

·
Premium Member
1,286 Posts
I think the black 00 is on there. And they made a 23?
I wasn't saying that the #00 wasn't on there he wasn't sure if it was ever raced, and yup own a few myself

·
Registered
876 Posts
Damn, I never knew they made the 23 truck in 1/64. Now I have another hard to find diecast that I need...

·
Just CraZy
20,749 Posts
I wasn't saying that the #00 wasn't on there he wasn't sure if it was ever raced, and yup own a few myself
Oh, ok thanks, he never did run the black 00 car.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts