Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a comprehensive list of which ones were made and were they ONLY made as Casey Mears cars or did some get branded with Cassill's name? The way I understand it is every infantry that ran on the car had a promo made but they all had Mears' name on it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have a couple....36th Inf Brigade Texas, 76th Inf Brigade Indiana, 41st Inf Brigade Michigan, also a Massachusetts, Pennsylvania and a Florida one but I'm not sure of the Brigades on them since they're deep in storage.

·
Kaptain Kanuck
2,593 Posts
I dont know which one they were, but there was 24 different cars i believe. robinjongen has all of them I believe, maybe he can help u.

·
Premium Member
3,252 Posts
Yes there are 24 of them all Casey Mears. I have been trying to track them all down. I have pics of most that I have in my albums But there are some that I haven't uploaded pics of. I have a list at home that I can post later on today.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes there are 24 of them all Casey Mears. I have been trying to track them all down. I have pics of most that I have in my albums But there are some that I haven't uploaded pics of. I have a list at home that I can post later on today.
Thanks so much. I had seen a promo here or there but someone posted a pic of a diecast display at HMS and it showed a ton of those cars. I couldn't find evidence that Cassill had any of them but I wanted a second opinion of someone who knew more about them.

·
Landon Cassill #1 Fan
2,954 Posts
im pretty sure they all say casey measrs but there are a few that landon drove that did get made but say caseys name on the box, dont know if it says a drivers name over the window or not

1 - 7 of 7 Posts