Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Beep Beep
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so in the coming days the first of the 07 boxes will be released days before the draft. this is what ive seen presells for that come out in april,
Topps DPP 07'
Playoff Prestige 07'
Sage 07'
Press Pass 07'

so my question is which should i pick up (ideally all, but financially i dont know). would really like to try and get one of em before the draft next saturday, so what do you fellow football collectors think?

·
Crazy Supporter
11,651 Posts
My personal pick would be DP&P or Prestige. Their rookie cards hold better value and have better auto's if you are lucky enough to get one.

·
Crazy Supporter
11,651 Posts
Not a bad price at all, I haven't even priced 07 football yet. Dodgerblue is out of town this weekend, he said he would have 07 football next weekend when he returns. Looking forward to the Brady Quinn auto I wanna pull.

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Good choice Sal. If you want autographs, the Sage Hit and Press Pass deliver but the base cards have very little future value. The Prestige is nice as they usually have 1 rookie card per pack and a couple of jersey cards per box. The DP & P were disappointing for me last year. They have 1 auto per box and I think 1 jersey card from the Senior Bowl game. The best thing about them is that they have 1 or 2 chrome cards per pack so you may get lucky and get a chrome refractor rookie of one of the top guys. My advice is that if you pull any good cards of top picks that are defensive players of offensive lineman, sell them now. D'Brickashaw Ferguson was the 4th overall pick last year and while he is a great player his cards don't bring hardly anything on the secondary market because he is an offensive tackle. Good luck with your box, let us know how you do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts