Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Camaro Crazy
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These diecasts started it all for me, and I managed to find all but the #88, but I found an acceptable alternative for that one too.

From the moment I started looking into getting some NASCAR diecast, the 10 different 2007 memorial day diecast caught my attention.
As it turns out it took me about half a year to get them all together (-1)

I also managed to get an autographed card for each of the drivers. Not all cards show the sponsors these drivers had at the time, but I think this is a pretty nice set nonetheless, and I´m really happy having these 10 cars in my collection.

·
yes i am crazy and i can prove it
6,970 Posts
very nice i realy like the 3m coast gaurd
now all you need are the reserve cars.

·
I love lamp
2,328 Posts
Nice set. The Navy car is probably the best looking one.

·
Nascar is my World
3,191 Posts
Thats very cool, great collection

·
Evil Henchman
4,621 Posts
Very cool. I have many of those cars myself. I'm a huge fan of the #8 & #25 camo cars. I missed the #25 when it was first released & couldn't find it anywhere. Not a Mears fan, but I loved the ACU pattern on the car. Finally found it at a race in Dover about 3 or 4 years later for like $40 or so if memory serves. Great collection you have there.

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
It's always nice to see a complete set, or at least completed with an alternative.. :)
With your patience, I know it'll eventually come your way.

·
Premium Member
7,047 Posts
Really nice. specifically that 24 car...

·
Camaro Crazy
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Very nice! I love the #8 Desert Camo car and the #25 Digital Camo car.
very nice i realy like the 3m coast gaurd
now all you need are the reserve cars.
Nice set. The Navy car is probably the best looking one.
Really nice. specifically that 24 car...
Above is the exact reason why I love this set.
Everyone has his or her favorite, and the cars really are very different even if they follow a set theme.

To be honest, I have a new favorite in that set every other day. I guess that means I like them all :wink:

A lot of those cars do have quite a story attached to them on how I got the car and about half of these cars I was only able to get with the help of people in this forum. Maybe that explains why I do not have a single favorite car in the set :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Great collection, it is on my list pf special finishes to get!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts