Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Crazy Supporter
11,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it is underway, Da Raida's select JaMarcus Russell with the #! Overall Pick.

·
TCL Original
7,023 Posts
To me, it looks like Russell has the 'tools' and the 'size', but as a huge fan of the SEC, I've seen him play like crap A LOT. He choked on big games like pudding until the great and awesome Fighting Irish came along in the bowl game. I don't think he's gonna be that great. Besides, he is a Raider now.

·
Super Moderator
8,674 Posts
KK3869 said:
Looks like Russel will have a good carrer :D
yea, laying on the turf on his back. :rofl:

·
Crazy Supporter
11,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ron3fan said:
KK3869 said:
Looks like Russel will have a good carrer :D
yea, laying on the turf on his back. :rofl:
I think he meant short career, his mama would like to thank Gawit...whoever that is for dis oppuhtunity.

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Quinn is way overrated in my opinion. He deserves to fall this far. What's really surprising is no one is even talking about the Heisman winner Troy Smith. Looks like he is overrated by a lot.

·
Registered
126 Posts
JJ48Fan said:
Quinn is way overrated in my opinion. He deserves to fall this far. What's really surprising is no one is even talking about the Heisman winner Troy Smith. Looks like he is overrated by a lot.
Teams are scared off by Troy's height and the question of whether he is adaptable in an offense besides the one OSU ran.

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
Believe said:
To me, it looks like Russell has the 'tools' and the 'size', but as a huge fan of the SEC, I've seen him play like crap A LOT. He choked on big games like pudding until the great and awesome Fighting Irish came along in the bowl game. I don't think he's gonna be that great. Besides, he is a Raider now.
well said. I live in Baton Rouge, I have seen the boy play 100 times, he has amazing arm strenght and has made a career outthrowing a defence. He can throw the ball 80 yards in the air and that beats college defences.
You are not going to do that in the nfl. The d-backs are too fast. Hang a ball up in the air 5 seconds and an nfl saftey can cover 50 yards. I think he is going to be in trouble.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts