Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The recently released Legends Racing series from Press Pass appears to be another big hit. Today at my shop TCL Member, Geebi, had three good pulls from this product: Harry Gant autograph, Neil Bonnet Race-Used Firesuit, and a Tiny Lund Race-Used Firesuit. Another customer purchased a 6 pack Mini-Box which yielded a Bobby Allison Autograph Inscribed "3 Time Daytona 500 Winner" serial-numbered to only 24 and an Emerald parallel card of legendary team owner Bud Moore serial numbered 1/1 !!! If you are a racing card collector, I would definately recommend picking up some of this year's Legends.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Awesome pulls guys, please post some pictures. DodgerBlue, you're killing me with anticipation here. You plan on shipping my box out on Monday right? ;D

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RaceFan1962 said:
Awesome pulls guys, please post some pictures. DodgerBlue, you're killing me with anticipation here. You plan on shipping my box out on Monday right? ;D
It is packaged and ready to go out Monday. It should arrive by Wednesday. Hopefully you will have some good pulls to share as well. Maybe an autograph of "The King".

·
Card Pimp
227 Posts
yep...legends has really put the market back up to the front..Sr cut auto sold for $1775
allison is on e-bay seller is pwc75
and I sold a Lund cut auto for $500 friday...
however the short print patch cards haven't been anywhere near last years prices...
but there are some excellent cards that haven't been seen...several signature series race used cards...including Gordon and Kahne...a few of the Gordon trading paint sig series have brought $450 plus...
good luck to all that are opening ...and if you pull any plates LMK ...I am attempting the plate set for 07 also...

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mearsfan25 said:
Ha Dodger I got an auto of the King! Guess I'm pretty lucky, it was out of a Press Pass Optima 05 pack though
Very nice congrats.

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Today was another great day of big pulls from Press Pass Legends Racing at my shop. TCLers, DP and Geebi, split a Mini Box and DP pulled a Denny Hamlin Dual Firesuit and Tire Card /99. It was the Victory Road series and featured memorabilia from his first win. Very cool indeed! Then, Matthew Mee (8 years old) purchased my last Mini Box and pulled: a Marvin Panch Autograph, Tim Richmond Firesuit /199, and a Ned Jarrett Black Printing Plate # 1/1 !!! There were two 1/1s in the same master box....unbelievable!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
how much do the mini boxes go for? just wondering.

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
JoKeR_20 said:
how much do the mini boxes go for? just wondering.
$55 + $5 S&H

1 - 12 of 12 Posts