Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cool. Too bad WC isn't releasing them in a logical order... like chronologically! Oh well, gotta find a Hamlin when it debuts.

·
Super Moderator
8,751 Posts
1Bob29 said:
No way in HELL they release even 20 of those cars.
they have to do at least 20 because JJ, gordo and stewart accounts for at least that many wins.

·
Registered
14 Posts
1Bob29 said:
No way in HELL they release even 20 of those cars.
Well it looks like they will do at least 20 since I've got 18 so far and there are two more out that I haven't picked up yet. Already released:
Stewart - Shootout
Harvick - Daytona
Kenseth - California
Johnson - Las Vegas
Johnson - Atlanta
Kyle Busch - Bristol
Johnson - Martinsville
Burton - Texas
Gordon - Phoenix
Gordon - Talladega
Johnson - Richmond
Gordon - Darlington
Harvick - All Star
Mears - Lowes
Truex - Dover
Gordon - Pocono
Montoya - Infineon
Hamlin - New Hampshire
Stewart - Chicagoland
Stewart - Brickyard

·
Super Moderator
8,751 Posts
can someone pick me up a mears, kenseth cali win and harvick all star win car?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Doesnt that chart look funny to anyone else?
For example the dates given are all 2008 not 2007.
I dont see Kurt Busch's Michigan win, instead it gives the winner as Harvick.
WTF's up?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Found the Hamlin and Mears cars today, left the mears car, but the hamlin is nice though. My first COT for him. Whoo ho finally

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I got my Hamlin as well. The only one there, I was going to get one for my dad as well. They had a bunch of them... Harvick daytona and all-star, couple Johnsons, Kenseth cali, mears, truex, montoya and a few others. I only bought the Hamlin.

·
Super Moderator
8,751 Posts
just found this wave at my local target today. i only picked up the 3 i wanted. too bad they had to be raced versions.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
i wonder why they put "1st Win" on the Mears and the Peeblo, but not on the Truex? i mean all 3 of them were 1st win cars, so why leave it off of Truex' car?

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
ok i see it now. it is kinda wierd that they would change it like that still, but this is Winners Circle we are talking about.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
That was his first points win, but didn't he win a non-points race before that? I may be wrong, but I thought he won in another event before that. Maybe their little way of differentiating? The again, yer right, it's WC, sometimes they don't have a clue, LOL!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts