Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,648 Posts
harley2001 said:
Has anybody seen the 2007 program cars from WC yet?
program cars from WC???????

·
Registered
564 Posts
Are you talking about the ones with the Schedule on the car? If so I have seen only one and picked it up for my PC.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
The only one I see on there list is the 2007 Schedule Hood Program car 1/64. I have seen that one and passed on it!!

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes Ron thats the one I'm talkin about. Do you know if they come in Chevy,Ford,Dodge, or toyota?

·
Super Moderator
8,648 Posts
harley2001 said:
Yes Ron thats the one I'm talkin about. Do you know if they come in Chevy,Ford,Dodge, or toyota?
the only one that WC has made is the "07 schedule car and it is a chevy

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
1:64

1:24

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
I'm going out to a few Targets today to hopefully get the Johnson Medallion and Hauler so I will keep my eyes open for the program cars.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
also to add i have found that these are not as produced as the other cars. in all my shopping i have only seen 1 in 1:24 of it and maybe about 5 in 1:64.

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Well my trip was a success today, found both the JJ Hauler and the Medallion but didn't see any of the program cars in either scale.

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well my wife found the 1/24 program car for me today & its a chevy. Now you would think they would make all the makes then!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
harley2001 said:
well my wife found the 1/24 program car for me today & its a chevy. Now you would think they would make all the makes then!
did you need the 1:64 also or was you looking for just the 1:24? i ran across 2 of the 1:64 and 3 of the 1:24 today

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
harley2001 said:
Did you expect MA to spend actual money on more variations Knowingly!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts