Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sent WC an Email the other asking about what was going to be produced and got a reply today. Thought I would share it with you guys.

[web]http://www.diecastnuts.com/TheOfficialCardZone/New%20Folder/Book1.htm[/web]

·
Registered
384 Posts
demondecko said:
Glad to see at least one Blaney on that list. I want them to do Mayfields:(
same here- i love that car so much
why wont they make it, the have BDR's liscene and they made his car last year

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Looking over this list, it appears WC has gone to more of a 'trinket' addition this year.

I hope they continue the regular 'Hood Series' as before. It'll be a shame if they've dropped that from the line. We'll have to see how the new 'trinkets' look when they come out.

Gene

·
Super Moderator
8,645 Posts
looks like nothing has changed. they are still making too many of the same cars just with different crap with it. :rollseyes:

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Thanks for posting the list! Pretty weird they are making Reutimanns car. Also pretty cool to see they are making Tony Raines.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
I was going to post this tonight, they sent me the list today also. They also said they were going to update the final 2006 list also, I don't think they released some of the cars.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
sfhslax37 said:
demondecko said:
i dont remember winners circle doing a blaney last year

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't remember a Blaney either joker. If they made one does anybody have a pic of it.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
so they can do a blaney, reutimann, and raines cars in 1/64 and or 1/24 and i get get to look forward to is a hauler.. whoopie doo. thats bull right there. still waiting on the 1/87 that WAS supposed to made last yr.

you're right ron, same ol crap "lets make the same car 4 times" again.

·
Registered
384 Posts
joker_20 said:
sfhslax37 said:
demondecko said:
i dont remember winners circle doing a blaney last year
no i meant they have BDR's liscense now and i should have put that they made mayfields car last year

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
I remember WC used to make Ward Burtons car when he was in the 22, but that was back in 97, 98, and 99.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
whomever deleted my "F" bomb in my post, thank you. i was and an really ticked off about them not producing any truex cars this year but the hauler. i just just venting. so i apologize for posting that.

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
:thumbup: Thanks for posting the list. Appears to be very consistent with what Ive found this week at W/M and Target. Only exception being the Harvick Reeses Sched. Hood shown in Assort. #47812P (P for pallet?) If anyones found this one as part of the pallet display please let me know. Also have noted a different interior on the Waltrip Camry. Now if they could just get an orange roof number on Tonys car.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
20SMOKE20 said:
Also have noted a different interior on the Waltrip Camry.

what is different? like a variant or different than the other cars?

·
Legendary Member
25,325 Posts
So they have a list they can e-mail but they can't get off their lazy asses and update their site. Go figure.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts