Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't seen a topic on this yet so I thought I'd post it.
Stewart

Johnson

Dale Jr National Guard

Dale Jr Amp

Harvick

Kahne

Gordon

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Wow, Jr, JJ, Stewart, Kahne, Gordon, and Harvick. I would have never guessed that they would all be in a mix together.

·
NASCAR The Steel Tornado
1,120 Posts
Yeah I got both regular 2007 Nicorette Gordon cars a while back for WM.
(Dunno if these come or came in COT's?)
What the hey for $3 each why not. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ohio29 said:
sweet, I will have to get the harvick and gordon. Thanks for the heads up jj48fan
No problem just stumbled upon them while looking up the 08 hoods on ebay.

As for the Kahne car, not sure what it says on the hood. I remember last year the Dale Jr one's had his own logo on the hood so my guess is Kahne designed a logo during the off-season and that's what they will be using on all the hoods this year.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
It looks like the logo that he uses for his sprint car team, that Joey Saldana drives for. It is a KK deal. I see that he is using Bud on his WoO car this year also.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I have never been impressed with the 1/87's, and to this day still haven't purchased the first one. I own 1, which was given to me by a board member in a giveaway.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I like em' for the detail they have. For as small as they are, they are very well done, but I am a 1/24th guy, so if I didn't buy 1/64ths, I can't see buying 1/87ths. They would be more appropriate on the train sets than the 1/64ths. The trains are HO scale, so the 1/64th cars are actually too big. I also like the fact that they come in a case and a box, not a blister pack.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
She has absoluely nothing to do w/their downslide. She doesn't drive the cars and neither does Ray. The cars aren't fast enough. Period. Except for a few Poles by Newman, and a couple a wins by Kurt, Dodge has been terrible. Where Ray sleeps has nothing to do w/their on track performance. :butt:

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
yzerman19harvick29 said:
What does it say on Kahne's hood? KK?
I think this is what's on the Kahne hood.....

·
Banned
0 Posts
I saw the pit boards as well. The Jr. Daytona 500 hood cars have sold out at 3 of the Targets I went to today. I bought the last National Guard car at one of them and there was no other Jr. cars at the other 2.

G

·
no 1/87's around here yet either .none at the targets yet and the wal marts still have lots of the last 2 07 releases and some of the old 06's that were released last year.nothing new at wally except for the jr's with that crappy looking magnet.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts