Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopped in at Target today to see my bud, and the 4 car 1/64th Bowtie set is priced at $24.99 but they didn't have them in yet or any of the other Target Exclusive Daytona 500 diecast, but they should shortly, so keep your eyes peeled.

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
The Daytona dicasts were all over my Target. They are really just the first version of what is going to be 20 re-hashes this year.
Regular 08 cars with a WC trinket inside. There were all the regular drivers, each with a blue hood with the Daytona 500 logo on it. I am sure the schedule hoods will be next, then the coins, hoods with a picture on it, regular hoods etc etc etc ... of course the car will remain unchanged througout! lol

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Blacker/tjwanda,

Are they setting up the Daytona Endcap in the Toy section, or some other place in the store?

Gene

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
BLACKER said:
The Daytona dicasts were all over my Target. They are really just the first version of what is going to be 20 re-hashes this year.
Regular 08 cars with a WC trinket inside. There were all the regular drivers, each with a blue hood with the Daytona 500 logo on it. I am sure the schedule hoods will be next, then the coins, hoods with a picture on it, regular hoods etc etc etc ... of course the car will remain unchanged througout! lol
i was gonna head out your way today, but decided to wait a couple more days. were they at both of them or just the one off Seigan? also were there any of the 1:24 hood open COTs yet?

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
JoKeR_20 said:
BLACKER said:
i was gonna head out your way today, but decided to wait a couple more days. were they at both of them or just the one off Seigan? also were there any of the 1:24 hood open COTs yet?
I only went to the one on Siegan. They had 1:24s, I only stopped for a second to look (I was there for something else) so I really didn't pay much attention. Once I saw it was just another trinket sell I lost interest.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I am currently in Florida and went to a Super Target today. No Daytona cars here, but I did see the Shrub M&M's and the Kenseth 08 COT's. You know Nick, you just need to be patient. The cars will get there when they get there. Things are so much better than they were two years ago, and honestly, Target could care less if you ever go back there or not. I have seen in at least two or three different places where you have posted that you're pissed that they new cars aren't out get-- we get it, ok? Once is enough.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts