Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check your Wal-Marts! Today I found a new Pallet shipper that included 1/64 and 1/24 scale Winner's Circle Diecast of Dale Jr's NEW 2008 #88 AMP Energy diecast. There were also t-shirts, hats and drink cups.

I did not see any National Guard cars yet. Here are the pictures of the 1/64 car.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
How was the 1/24 packaged? Was it like the usual WC or like the Elvis 30? If it's like the Elvis 30, I may need to pick me up one. That would mean it's a hood open car.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Thanks Tater. It shouldn't be too long now until the ARC car is available. I have one on order for a friend who was a good customer when I had my shop. When I get it, if no one has already done it, I'll post pics before I deliver it to him.

·
Registered
245 Posts
At least the 08's are coming out, or does the set of each race winners count as 08? thanks for the pic. Earle

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
There's nothing on the 'Raced Winner' cars that says 2008. In the lower right corner, it says '07' and even on the back it has '2007'. So I would consider them the last of the 2007 releases.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I wonder how many people are going to pay big bucks for them on the Bay today just to see millions of them on the shelves tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
No sign of them up here as of yet, I checked three Wal-Marts out yesterday!!!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
i hit 3 walmarts and didnt find them today. i will keep an eye out for them though.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Went to a couple Wal-Marts that usually get the displays and one that doesn't but none of them had any. Also went to 2 Targets looking for the Stewart 1/24 hood open cars but no luck either.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Be patient everyone. eBay is flooded with them in both scales, so I'm sure they'll be hitting your Wal-Mart's soon. I also heard that the stores are getting 2 shippers of them including diecast, shirts, and hats.

·
Premium Member
1,022 Posts
My WM is so slow here getting that stuff that it will be Mid-season before we see them. I'd be surprised if I see them any earlier.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Checked out 2 Wal-Mart SuperCenters here in Central Fla today. NO SHIPPERS YET for the Dale Jr AMP merchandise. Did find the WC Casey Mears 1/64th #25 1st Win Camo/National Guard Monte Carlo, so it wasn't a total wasted trip. Our local K-Fart's toy section is still all tore up from Christmas, but we did see the new 2008 1/18 R/C COT cars of Kenseth (DeWalt), Edwards (Office Depot), and Robby Gordon (Monster Energy Drink). The Robby Gordon was the best looking out of the three. Will try again tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts