Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Re: 2008 WC 1/24 on eBay Kenseth & Busch

It's a shame they didn't change the packaging any for '08.

·
Comes with free straightjacket
1,000 Posts

those actually look pretty decent.

I just found these on there too...

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts

Are there adjusters on the front splitter? It looks like there is, and was surprised to see em' on a WC if they are.

G

·

the packaging will blend in with all the 07 1/24's collecting dust at the stores around here lol.will have to check them out up close when they start hitting the stores.the 1/64's look sharp wonder if they'll make more daytona 500 past winners than the recent ones.

·
Registered
589 Posts

Why the hell does the junior car have a daytona 500 hood? Unless they plan on doing those instead of the schedule hoods for all drivers. If they don't do all drivers with that hood then it would have made better sense to put amp and national guard hoods with them. I guess anything with dale junior car in it would sell

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Those might be the Target Exclusive 1/64th for the 500. Maybe those were the 2 packs, and he split em up. I'll email the pics to my bud at Targt.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts

so there will probably be a set of these with the 50th anniversary and then again with the schedule hoods too. boy, boy, boy, can you say even more ways to make money?, lol.

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts

I like the 1/64 cars there, I agree with spool that they should have changed the 08 1/24 packaging.

·
Registered
384 Posts

i dont understand why no Wc cars have the logos on the wing like basially every car should

·
Comes with free straightjacket
1,000 Posts

there are more of the daytona 1/64 cars on ebay. They have the truex, johnson and harvick cars but no pics.

·
Registered
589 Posts

gordonfan24 said:
there are more of the daytona 1/64 cars on ebay. They have the truex, johnson and harvick cars but no pics.
I'm no longer pissed. Hopefully no schedule hoods. Thanks for the info :)

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

I would say if they don't have pic's, they don't have the cars.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts

They'll probably release the Jr. cars with the regular hoods, the Daytona hoods, schedule hoods, driver hoods, and fantasy hoods. They will also release them with various other assorted trinkets. Since Jr. has two primary paint schemes, that's a minimum of 10 Jr. cars just for Sprint cup. Then there's the Nationwide series cars....

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
On eBay, seller randyreay3 currently has the 2008 WC 1/64th's & 1/24th's listed without pic's. I emailed him and he said to give him about 30 minutes as he is working on the pics. Hope they are pics of the actual diecast, and not the ones you see on pre-order sites.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts

Good ole RandyReay always seems to get the cars before everyone else. He's the new Mottobucky!! Anyone remember him?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

look at his auctions and they are REAL high for the 1/24th's. he is in California though, and we know merchandise comes off the docks there first from China.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts

Yeah, he's got the advantage of location. He's proably a Target/Wal-Mart commando who scares little kids away from the toys so he can make a buck or two.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
1 - 20 of 43 Posts