Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
JG#24 CE#24 BK#2 KB#41 KL#42
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen this? I thought the toyota tundra was the best truck but after seeing this no no no no....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJZVUnOduH4]2009 Truck Durability Test FORD CHEVY DODGE TOYOTA By Ford Motor Company - YouTube[/ame]

·
Mopar CraZy
2,012 Posts
you really can't prove anything when it is set up by one manufacturer. I remember chevy doing something liek this and you got completly different results

·
Pocket Sand
7,814 Posts
Video is to Biased.

I've Driven my Uncles Dodge Ram, And to say the F-150 is better is a joke. Can't say much for the other 2 trucks.

·
CraZy Senior
6,544 Posts
I never pay attention to stuff like this. Honestly what I look for is what vehicles I see most often on the road. More often than not it seems to come to either Dodge or Ford for trucks, Toyota or Ford for mid size sedans and Toyota or Honda in compact cars.

·
Premium Member
1,175 Posts
I don’t let stuff like this sway me either way. These video can be produced to make any manufacturer look better that the other. I have driven a lot of different trucks in my short time and all I have to say is buy whatever you think is best for you and makes you happy.

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Of course the result will be in favor of Ford.. They made the video/test and I don't think it will be released by them if the other manufacturers stood out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts