Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I got my Tide Liquid color truck today and took it out of the box to look it over and when I opened the hood, the top of the engine fell off! I've never had that happen before! I was able to put it back on and snap it back into place, but it was rather surprising! It's a nice looking truck.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I'd like ta see it. Looks like I won't be getting a GOLD version, so may hafta get a cc.

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
I have the regular Tide truck. I wasn't able to get a gold either. I'm a little confused though. Mine is 1 of 250 and there are others that are the same that are 1 of 316 ??? I don't know how that happened. Does anyone think they may have produced 250 and decided to produce another 316 of them?
Nice add KarL.... enjoy!

·
Registered
972 Posts
I have the regular Tide truck. I wasn't able to get a gold either. I'm a little confused though. Mine is 1 of 250 and there are others that are the same that are 1 of 316 ??? I don't know how that happened. Does anyone think they may have produced 250 and decided to produce another 316 of them?
Nice add KarL.... enjoy!
250 auto'ed and 318 unauto'ed. Two separate runs.

·
Camaro Crazy
2,691 Posts
I would like to see what the Liquid Color version looks like "in the flesh".

Liquid color should work great with the base color on that truck.

I take it there wasn´t much of interest in the engine if you put the top back on it that quickly :wink:

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Great add, can't wait to see pics!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts