Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Technically it is a Action Silver Series, but it probably was a company exclusive.
So what exactly is that series?

It seems there are some cars out there that are harder to find for him than I thought. I can't seem to find his 2011 Peak/Menards 1/64 even forsale

·
Banned
1,328 Posts
So what exactly is that series?

It seems there are some cars out there that are harder to find for him than I thought. I can't seem to find his 2011 Peak/Menards 1/64 even forsale
Silver Series is a plastic chassis with hood open only and it the same as a Gold Series except a Silver Series diecast is a promotional release and not available from dealers and usually a company exclusive, a gold series is available from all the dealers and distributors.

·
Premium Member
14,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Silver Series is a plastic chassis with hood open only and it the same as a Gold Series except a Silver Series diecast is a promotional release and not available from dealers and usually a company exclusive, a gold series is available from all the dealers and distributors.
Same thing, different name...go figure! Thanks for the info....it probably would help if I could stick to collecting only certain drivers!

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,713 Posts
Same thing, different name...go figure! Thanks for the info....it probably would help if I could stick to collecting only certain drivers!
That never helped me. I started with just Dale Earnhardt and look what I have now in my collection. Just about every driver. ;)

·
Premium Member
14,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That never helped me. I started with just Dale Earnhardt and look what I have now in my collection. Just about every driver. ;)
I'm trying to keep to AJ, Kurt, Paul and Larson unless raced wins. I'm hoping to trade some, which sucks because I like them but need space and rather have other cars.

Good thing for 1/64, just wish we had elites or the HO - rubber tires still.

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,713 Posts
I'm trying to keep to AJ, Kurt, Paul and Larson unless raced wins. I'm hoping to trade some, which sucks because I like them but need space and rather have other cars.

I have a few of Dale Earnhardt's 1/64 scale elites. Nice detail for a 1/64 but they where kinda expensive.

·
Premium Member
14,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm pretty sure I paid a lot more then that in 2001. We're talking about the 1/64 scale cars that came in the little elite boxes,right?
Well Both, those elites were $$$ but referring to the ones in the plastic packages that are very similar without the opening trunk.

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,713 Posts
Well Both, those elites were $$$ but referring to the ones in the plastic packages that are very similar without the opening trunk.
Yea, I have a group of them too. I really have bought any 1/64 scale cars in quite awhile. Here are 2 of the elites ones I got in 2001.

·
Jeff Fuller's Mustache
3,972 Posts

Yeah, good luck! Lol. I want to collect just Robby Gordon and Jeff Green. Now here I am two years later with about 100 1/24ths and about 20 are Robby Gordon or Jeff Green. I want to get rid of my 1/64ths and have a one of a kind 1/24th collection. Which is coming along very good, but very expensive.

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 2

·
Closeted Logano Fan
23,969 Posts
I have never seen that before. That's a great car!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts