Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the market for 1/64 Custom made versions of the Landon Cassill 83 Burger King Toyota and a David Reutimann 93 Burger King Toyota.

Was wondering if any Diecast Crazy member who does quality work with custom cars and has decals could make them.

Would it also be possible to have a Paypal invoice for 50.00 or whatever the charge is for two 1/64 custom made diecast be sent to my email, [email protected].

I have a payday coming Wednesday if it is possible to send an invoice by then.

Thanks.

·
The Busch Wacker
9,101 Posts
there is acouple of us in the process of making them...compare the ones who are making them by their finish product, and contact them.

i will possibly be done with my #83 car tonight...I have the decals for this car in 1:64. hint....album

·
The Busch Wacker
9,101 Posts
wait until @00LIGHTNING8 or @dmp3131 or @93forever post their pictures of the BK racing cars.

im about to post my #83

·
Banned
434 Posts
[MENTION=2594]00LIGHTNING8[/MENTION], or [MENTION=2831]dmp3131[/MENTION], how long should it be till Pattos makes the BK Racing decals in 1/64 for both the 83 and 93, if one of you is making these i'm looking to purchase an 83 and a 93 1/64 custom made Burger King car.

My email is [email protected], so you'll know where to send an invoice to.

Thanks.

·
#1 Johanna Long fan!
5,544 Posts
@00LIGHTNING8, or @dmp3131, how long should it be till Pattos makes the BK Racing decals in 1/64 for both the 83 and 93, if one of you is making these i'm looking to purchase an 83 and a 93 1/64 custom made Burger King car.

My email is [email protected], so you'll know where to send an invoice to.

Thanks.
I have no idea what he gets in and when. Its always random when he gets the layouts and stuff

·
Aspiring Graphic Designer
1,498 Posts
Once I get my paint, I'm making a #83. It won't take that long. I can PM you when I finish one and if you're impressed then I can make a #93.

·
The Busch Wacker
9,101 Posts
both of mine are finished...see picture below...my clear coating sucks though....

·
Banned
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[MENTION=2831]dmp3131[/MENTION], I would like that very much, I need both an 83 and a 93, just one thing though, do you do good with your clear coatings, cause I recently got a custom car with creased places on the decals that weren't coated on good.

·
The Busch Wacker
9,101 Posts
@dmp3131, I would like that very much, I need both an 83 and a 93, just one thing though, do you do good with your clear coatings, cause I recently got a custom car with creased places on the decals that weren't coated on good.

hahaha....i know i don't...but its shiny.....

·
Banned
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[MENTION=2831]dmp3131[/MENTION], are you planning to post some pics of the 83 when you complete it?

[MENTION=2770]#93Forever[/MENTION], I think you did a great job with your coating.

·
The Busch Wacker
9,101 Posts
if i can find more Toyota SpinMaster cars, im gonna make more of the #83 & #93 until i can get the perfect one.

·
1,498 Posts
[MENTION=2107]DaleJr.Junior[/MENTION] Yes I do plan to post pictures with it. And I think my clear coating skills are as good as anyone's. I've never seen my decals crease though.

·
1,498 Posts
If they come out right I'll sell them to you no problem, if you want.

·
Banned
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
2 1/64s, a Cassill 83 and a Reutimann 93.

Thanks [MENTION=2831]dmp3131[/MENTION].

And when they're ready, [email protected] is the email address to send a PayPal invoice to.

If this is successful, i'll do my custom car business with you for this NASCAR Season, that is if you do them on a regular basis.

·
1,498 Posts
[MENTION=2107]DaleJr.Junior[/MENTION] PM sent, don't want to clutter up this thread anymore. :happy:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts