Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any plans for a Regan Smith or a David Gilliland diecast to be made this year, asking this cause I saw today where more programs were released by Lionel.

·
Banned
488 Posts
Any plans for a Regan Smith or a David Gilliland diecast to be made this year, asking this cause I saw today where more programs were released by Lionel.
Smith might be made, in 2010 and 2011 they weren't made until late season, but don't expect a Gilliland. It was pure luck when they made the car of his last year.

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
Smith I believe is already planned to be made, and I wouldn't be surprised if a Gilliland is made, they are making a Ragan and have the license for FRM now.

·
Banned
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess they would likely be September or October pre-orders wouldn't they?

How do they determine a month for pre-orders for that matter?

·
Formerly mwr1556
11,242 Posts
I guess they would likely be September or October pre-orders wouldn't they?

How do they determine a month for pre-orders for that matter?
If they are going to be made at all, I would expect them to be announced much sooner than Sept-Oct. That's when the 2013 cars start to be announced and the only 2012 cars that would be announced at that time would be cars that didn't run until then and those usually get cancelled.

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
38 has a licence, likely a program like ModSpace or MHP Pudding could be made, for Regan, likely not.

·
Banned
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I also saw on ebay where the release date for the 2012 1/64 Kyle Busch M&M's diecast was April 6th, but i'm yet to see it, wonder if somebody might know what is going on?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts