Diecast Crazy Forums banner

2012 Budweiser Shootout

1K views 29 replies 21 participants last post by  Christina87 
#1 ·
Was that race fun to watch or what? Is pack racing back? Congrats to Kyle Busch, glad Gordon is okay, and sucks Jr. couldn't finish. However, overall I think it was an exciting race to watch. Excited for the 500!:biggrin:

#6 ·
i never seen a car on its side go that far. i thought it was going to stay like that, but unfortunatley, it flipped. glad gordon was OK, and now im kinda worried of whats gonna happen in the 500, cause of the rear left tap-spin type bumper they got. im seeing lots of wrecks gonna happen, just thank NASCAR foe these safe cars, and thank GOD for watching over the drivers

#10 ·
i gotta post one last time: HOW THE HELL DID ROWDY WIN EVEN AFTER SPINNING TWICE? you know why? he changed from a guy people hate, to racing clean, and he prived daytona isnt luck, it takes skill, as proven by his performance. ATTA WAY KYLE!!!

#13 ·
I also didnt know Bush switched to Monster Energy for a sponsor and is no longer with NOS until tonight.
He has a Busch team now with his brother and Monster is sponsoring them.

As for the race HOLY CRAP!!!! Gordon had that won until he got into Kyle. Hard to believe that that was Gordon's first time flipping in a Cup car in his 20 year career. And Kyle Busch. WOW. Never was a fan or a hater but damn. What a driver he is. Hell of a job.

#14 ·
He has a Busch team now with his brother and Monster is sponsoring them.

As for the race HOLY CRAP!!!! Gordon had that won until he got into Kyle. Hard to believe that that was Gordon's first time flipping in a Cup car in his 20 year career. And Kyle Busch. WOW. Never was a fan or a hater but damn. What a driver he is. Hell of a job.
That's right, I had a serious brain lapse there....lol

#20 ·
Damn what a race. Sucked to see all the MWR cars with issues along with Kahne. I gotta admit, as much as I don't like Kyle, that was a helluva job he did.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.