Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 211 Posts

·
Banned
17,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thought id make a 2nd since the other one is 10 pages of waiting and random crap

use the other thread to keep talking about whatever use this for whenever the green really hits

·
JEREMY MAYFIELD FAN FOREVER
13,197 Posts
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!

·
13,197 Posts
Jimmie, Kurt, David Ragan, Danica, and Trevor that took awhile!

·
Formerly mwr1556
11,242 Posts
Danica could have avoided clipping Ragan. Glad Jimmie is okay. He took a hard hit.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Nasty hard wreck on lap 1. I think Danica's rear tires are knocked out of line from the impacts, Ragan and Johnson DONE, and Kurt Busch, Bayne, and possibly others with crutial damage.

Caused when the 33 got on the LR of the 48 in the tri-oval.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
Smoke gonna have to win some races this season to pay for all the crap that Danica is going to tear up this year!! Geesh she can wreck with the best of them i tell ya!

·
Registered
972 Posts
I guess Sadler didnt hear them when they said a million times.. DO NOT BUMP DRAFT IN A CORNER!!!!!!!!
Better yet Jr saying to tell Sadler to stay away from him when it comes to bump drafting. LOL. That is why Sadler is not even a has been. He's a never was.

·
Formerly mwr1556
11,242 Posts
Newmans around by himself tried to save it like Kyle Busch but couldnt LOL
Yeah but Kyle had all 4 of his tires inflated. Newman did a great job not hitting anything with a tire down.

·
13,197 Posts
im going out to watch the rest talk to you all later

·
Registered
580 Posts
I can understand JJ fans being upset, but why is everyone bashing Sadler's skull in? Some of the best have made the SAME EXACT MISTAKE this week (including the 48)!

Look I'm just saying that they're all bunched together. If Sadler had to get off the gas, HE would've been run over and the guy behind him would be bashed.

1 - 20 of 211 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.