Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you think that Best Buy will have a 2012 Matt Kenseth 1/64 gift card? Like they did the 2010 Aj Allmendinger and 2009 Elliott Sadler?

·
Registered
746 Posts
Probably not. They are only sponsoring him for 9 races. Hope I'm wrong, would love them to do something special for the Daytona 500 win.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Probably not. They are only sponsoring him for 9 races. Hope I'm wrong, would love them to do something special for the Daytona 500 win.
Yeah, I hope they do though cause I think alot of people would buy them

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
I understand that viewpoint, but some people put lots of money on them like an actual gift card. It was actually the cashier that suggested that I just put a cent on my Allmendinger one.
Then she's a moron. Every time one of these threads pops up, someone brags about getting one or many for a few cents a piece. If that's the attitude, then I'm glad Best Buy stopped doing it.

·
Do people read these?
6,452 Posts
I've heard they aren't doing it anymore because they lost so much money on it. I personally think they should do it like Menards, where they made you put $10.00 on it.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I understand that viewpoint, but some people put lots of money on them like an actual gift card. It was actually the cashier that suggested that I just put a cent on my Allmendinger one.
Same thing happened to me, the lady tried for $0.01 because she didn't care.

·
The Busch Wacker
9,093 Posts
heck i put $5.00 on mine.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts