Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
"For once, just shut up"
6,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Love the Monster scheme...part one of a two part collection for my shelf once I see the actual sponsor arrangement on the track I'll have the other one done for Kurt...enjoy and thanks as always for checking it out. And it is a satin black with satin clear...the light and flash gives it a bit of a shine but in person it looks like the raced finish on the car.

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
There's been so many great custom versions of this car that I've seen on this forum, this one especially, great job man!

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Badass car Mike! Like always.

·
Registered
972 Posts
[MENTION=175]NEW2[/MENTION] wasn't a stab at ya. Just was asking. There is a difference between the two. The front valence, rear quarter windows, and spoiler are the most different. Thought you were going to wait for the Gold Series NW Toyota cars to come out before ya made this one?

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Great looking work!!!

·
#Champ18n
10,102 Posts
Awesome work! I think the spoiler might be a bit too high but still, great work!

·
"For once, just shut up"
6,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
@NEW2 wasn't a stab at ya. Just was asking. There is a difference between the two. The front valence, rear quarter windows, and spoiler are the most different. Thought you were going to wait for the Gold Series NW Toyota cars to come out before ya made this one?
guess I could have done a bigger hack job and put it on a CHEVY body...

·
Victory Lane is SMOKE'd
4,050 Posts
Nice custom. Question for you, maybe you will know. If you get just a drip of super glue on the car, will nail polish remover work on getting the super glue off, or will it also take the pain off with it? Hpefully you know [MENTION=175]NEW2[/MENTION]. Any one else can chime in too. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts