Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
0 Posts
Penske store has these. Only 192 made and word is they bought them all. They are not listed on the website but can be purchased by calling in: 704-799-7178. $60, I believe, and as always you can request to have it auto'd free of charge. Turnaround is usually pretty quick. By the way, the reason I called their store was to order the Brad Keselowski version, which I did, along with his auto request...

·
0 Posts
Just an update from yesterday. I received an email from Cathie at the Penske Store. Sadly, they no longer do autograph requests via the store. If you want your item auto'd you will have to send it here and wait for however long it takes for a signature to be rendered:

BKR
Attn: Barb
380 Performance Road
Mooresville, NC 28115

As far as "pre-ordering" as was mentioned, I don't know about that. But when I asked what other drivers they had when I talked to the lady on the phone yesterday, she had said they "had" Parker's car and she asked me if I wanted one. But, whatever. Good luck.

Best wishes.
~MoparBob

·
In It 2 Win It
12,031 Posts
Just an update from yesterday. I received an email from Cathie at the Penske Store. Sadly, they no longer do autograph requests via the store. If you want your item auto'd you will have to send it here and wait for however long it takes for a signature to be rendered:

BKR
Attn: Barb
380 Performance Road
Mooresville, NC 28115

Best wishes.
~MoparBob
Thanks Bob! Gonna send my PK truck and the Car when I get it!

1 - 20 of 141 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.