Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if this was already posted or not but I just read Danica will race in this years prelude to the dream! I can't wait to watch this. I watch every year for Bowyer but this year will be even better! Oh and to [MENTION=505]diecastcarsnc[/MENTION] when they release the pre order for her late model diecast please let me know I want one! Thanks

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
[MENTION=2761]Gary33[/MENTION], 1:64 or 1:24 or both LOL

Scott

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[MENTION=505]diecastcarsnc[/MENTION] 1/24 please i'm not too much of a 1/64 collector. Thank you

·
#Champ18n
10,102 Posts
Man I love the Prelude to the Dream! All of Americas Racing Stars racing on dirt in modified cars and now with the addition of a female of Danica Patrick, its going to be even better!
Hopefully they'll show it on tv!

·
#BradNation #goingfor2
2,404 Posts
Wonder what lap she's gonna wreck? :whatever:

·
In It 2 Win It
12,031 Posts
For the charity aspect, it is cool she is going to go.....but has she ever driven anything on dirt? I don't see this ending well.

·
Danica's #1 Fan
15,845 Posts
For the charity aspect, it is cool she is going to go.....but has she ever driven anything on dirt? I don't see this ending well.
She raced on dirt on a go-kart once and thats it...

I cant wait to see this race.

·
Danica's #1 Fan
15,845 Posts
Man I love the Prelude to the Dream! All of Americas Racing Stars racing on dirt in modified cars and now with the addition of a female of Danica Patrick, its going to be even better!
Hopefully they'll show it on tv!
Yes, its always on HBO pay per view for like $25 bucks. You dont have to subscribe to HBO to get it either.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
I'm sure Danica will look like a fool her first time out there, but really....who hasn't in the Prelude? 80% of those guys had never raced on dirt and they sucked pretty bad their first time out. (But they all LOVE it)

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
The name of the game for the Prelude to the Dream is to raise money. Over the years it has done just that. Having Danica there is only going to add to the totals. Both at the gate and on pay per view. Doesn't matter if she is the fastest or gets beat by the water truck. It is a night for raising money for some great causes. Besides we all know Smoke is the best of the bunch on dirt.....LOL

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
I was gonna ask where I can watch this.. But somebody did answer that. Thanks!

By the way, is it a one time race per year only?

·
Danica's #1 Fan
15,845 Posts
I was gonna ask where I can watch this.. But somebody did answer that. Thanks!

By the way, is it a one time race per year only?
Yes, the Dream is only once a year. Usually held the first Wednesday of June.

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Yes, the Dream is only once a year. Usually held the first Wednesday of June.
Alright, something to look forward to.
Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
This will be pretty cool, and I am sure Tony will get her plenty of practice on the track before the Prelude so she will have some good experience and a good teacher teaching her how to race on dirt.

·
Jimmie Johnson Approved!
769 Posts
I wish Danica well however I'm envisioning a dirty raced crashed version...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts