Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Return of the #3
11,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
via coor's light facebook

NASCAR announced the 2013 Shootout will return to its roots! Next season's race will now consist of 2012 Coors Light Pole winners and previous Shootout winners. Which means winning the Coors Light Pole each weekend becomes that much more important!

·
Danica's #1 Fan
15,845 Posts
Yeah, I agree its good to be back the way it was. Just for information, there were 18 different pole winners last year.

·
#DawgPound #Believeland
2,605 Posts
watch there only be like, 10 different pole winners...lol.. and if a crash happens, there will be like 2 cars racing for 50 laps lol

·
Somewhere Far Beyond...
2,377 Posts
I wish they would shorten it, or change the format, or something. How can you call it a 'shootout' when it is almost as long as the Nationwide race?

·
58 wins, 4x champ in ARS
9,162 Posts
Good move. Even if the racing has changed at Daytona the format should have never changed from pole winners.

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
NASCAR is finally realizing that the old ways should be the way to go.

·
Registered
580 Posts
I have a feeling this has to do with Budweiser not signing back on as the race's sponsor. That has been the biggest reason why they switched formats, not because they though it wasn't good enough.

Hopefully there are a lot of pole winners this year.

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
GOOD! I haven't watched a 'Shootout' since they went with the new ridiculous format. Now that it's going back to the way it should be, I may just watch now.

·
Out and about
2,699 Posts
I'm glad they went back to the old format. It's the way it always should have stayed. But, 75 laps at Daytona is not a shootout. I agree it should be shortened.

·
Banned
17,329 Posts
good! I haven't watched a 'shootout' since they went with the new ridiculous format. Now that it's going back to the way it should be, i may just watch now.
:whatamilookingat::idiot:

You didnt watch last nights shitstorm!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts