and those 2 drivers will never be in the beauty

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
Robby must be in heaven right now...

·
Texas Crazy
3,635 Posts
Looks basically the same as the Dodge body this year, which I like, just thought there would be more change.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts

Um, yes there will be, I am 99% sure
Penske announced their switch to Ford next year, how would AJ and Brad K still be driving Dodges if the team they drive for is using Fords?

Looks basically the same as the Dodge body this year, which I like, just thought there would be more change.
It is hard to tell at those angles but the car is majorly different, check out the thread a few pages back of some leaked photo's that were taken at Penske they will show the major differences better.

·
Banned
5,645 Posts
Penske announced their switch to Ford next year, how would AJ and Brad K still be driving Dodges if the team they drive for is using Fords?

It is hard to tell at those angles but the car is majorly different, check out the thread a few pages back of some leaked photo's that were taken at Penske they will show the major differences better.

Dude, I had no clue on that! (sarcasm). Either RPM, EGR, or MWR are leaving since their manufacturer contracts are up after the season

·
The Busch Wacker
9,093 Posts
sucks we dont see more dodges on the track like we did with Pontiac.

·
Registered
370 Posts
So far so good on this getting back to looking like it came off the showroom as much as you can.

Ford did it well and now the Dodge.

Now Dodge just needs somebody other than Robby Gordon so it can be seen not all tore up or in the garage.

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Hoping to see more of these chargers in Cup, next year.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts