Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I will claim the Fire Alarm and Tornadoes cars and put up this, a Matt Kenseth New Hampshire Raced Win RCCA Elite........let's keep this going.......BTW, if anyone is interested in the Tornadoes contact me and I will give it to you. I only wanted the Fire Alarms car since I am a retired FF........

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Not sure if I can claim again either, BUT I am willing to give up another piece ta keep the thread going...I will claim the Gordon Imron Elite ARC and offer this '03 1 of 26,916 Tony Stewart, Jr. Motor Sports, Three Doors Down, Signed no COA ARC.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Not sure if I can claim again either, BUT I am willing to give up another piece ta keep the thread going...I will claim the Gordon Imron Elite ARC and offer this '03 1 of 26,916 Tony Stewart, Jr. Motor Sports, Three Doors Down, Signed no COA ARC.

I just realized this was a RAOK from Chad Cartledge. It is NOT available now. I will post another ASAP.!!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Up for claim is this Snap-On exclusive Pit Crew and Pit Stall set. A few minor flaws and small flaws on the box but all and all a nice set. Here is a pic or two, for more message me..CAR NOT INCLUDED!

·
Banned
17,329 Posts
I'll claim the snap on pit thing FFighter_21 And put this up :

Back up for claim 7/21/15
And once again back up for claim 7/30/15

Back up for claim 8/21/15

2010 Dale Jr Amp Sugar Free 1/24 ARC

Sent using Tapatalk, Go Joey Logano

·
Jimmie Johnson Approved!
769 Posts
Ill claim the kyle WGI elite and offer a 2013 keselowski miller lite/ luke bryan color chrome ARC
View attachment 98284

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
I'll claim the Keselowski/Luke Bryan CC and offer a 2014 Ryan Truex #83 Borla Exhaust Color Chrome Autographed 1 of 36. (DIN 31). Pic is borrowed from Plan B. I'll post a pic of my actual car when I get home tonight after work.

Reactions: Dale3DaleJr88

·
Premium Member
619 Posts
On hold as of 11/3/15

I'll claim the truex Jr, and if this thread moves forward, gobiff16 can keep it as RAOK. I'll offer a 2012 Logano Home Depot brushed metal auto ARC. Comes with COA from Loganos web store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

101 - 112 of 112 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.