Diecast Crazy Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2014/2015 PAY IT FORWARD

29K views 111 replies 37 participants last post by  swift89 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
RULES HAVE CHANGED FOR THE 2015 PAY IT FORWARD 1/24 VERSION 2.0. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS REGARDING ANYTHING, PLEASE ASK BEFORE CLAIMING A CAR.

1. Participants must be at least 18 years old and be in the lower 48 states.

2. Diecasts must be 1/24 scale and be of Action, Lionel, Team Caliber, CFS Champion or Racing Champions Authentics series. Diecasts should not be Winner’s Circle, Racing Champions retail, CFS Contender or Team Caliber Pit Stop quality, i.e. plastic chassis, cheap. Cars up for claim should be valued at $40 or more. No 1/64th scale cars.

3. Diecasts should not be damaged. Original boxes should be included.

4. Also when posting a car to be claimed, a picture with a description of the diecast you are putting up for claim is best practice. Box should be included in the picture.

5. The diecast you offer after receiving a car should be valued about the same as the car you received.

6. If you can not post a picture and description, of your car, to be claimed at the time you claim a car, do not claim a car. Failure to follow through on your commitment will be reviewed by DCZ staff and may result in being banned from future giveaways and contests on DCZ.

7. Selling of cars received is strongly discouraged.

8. When you send a car, you should post when you shipped it along with tracking info. Please send cars in a timely fashion. Three to five business days is reasonable. If you may take longer, be sure to post in the thread about it.

9. Senders are responsible for shipping costs. There should be no ‘postage due’ packages. Insurance and priority mail is recommended.

10. If your car is claimed, please do not ship the car until the other members car has also been claimed. Similarly, if you are the one who claimed a car, do not expect your car to ship until the car you have posted has been claimed by another member.

11. One car at a time to be posted and claimed.

12. You can only claim 1 car every 5 days.

13. Take the time to secure any screws that may be use to hold the car in the foam block. Also make sure the box the car comes in has enough packing (foam peanuts is best, crumpled newspaper, or similar) to keep the box properly padded and doesn't move around in the shipping box. Nothing worse than getting a car you want, arrive damage because of shoddy packing.
"Ship it like you would want to receive it!"

14. When someone posts a car that can be claimed, it will be up a limit of 5 days and will end at Midnight EST of the fifth full day. If not claimed by then it will go back to the car up before it. A Poster can change the car at any time. Additional car can be changed at any time during the 5 days and this will reset the 5 day clock. This can be done only 3 times to get a car claimed so you don't lose your claimed car because of the 5 day limit ending. After the third time and no one claims your car it will go back to the car you claimed.

15. No multiple choice cars, BUT you can post 2 or 3 or whatever to be claimed as one.

16. Claimers can NOT put up RAOK or contest/giveaway cars unless approved by the gifter or contest/ giveaway car donator.

Have fun with this!!!!!

See less See more
#86 · (Edited)
Back up for claim Weds. 4/29/15
In an effort to kickstart this thread again after some good cars have went unclaimed and several claims expiring, it's time to go forward again. I am going to put up one of the DCZ Forum Dirt Camaro's to be claimed.

I have used identities pic from his post since I am posting this from a computer that no access to my actual pics.

#88 ·
Lets see if we can get this running again. I will claim the DCZ car and put this

UPDATED Monday 5/4/15 at 6:18PM

2012 Lionel #3 Ty Dillon Bass Pro Autographed View attachment 87936
I will claim the Ty Dillon autographed truck and put up 2012 Kevin Harvick Rheem Rampage w/matching din diecast came with donor box when I got it

Beverage can Aluminum can Motor vehicle Plant Automotive lighting

#89 · (Edited by Moderator)
Back up for claim 5/27/15

I'll claim the Harvick Rampage and put this up...
2014 Kasey Kahne Pepsi Max. Car was autographed during 'Winter Heat' Sprint Car races in January 2015 (where Larson won in the Plan B sprinter)

#94 · (Edited by Moderator)
UPDATED CLAIM 6/21/15
I will claim offer and put up tony stewart 2014 bass pro shops
............................................................................................................

UPDATED CLAIM 6/26/15 @8:26 AM

I am removing Tony Stewart car and replacing it with david starr car

Attachments

#101 ·
I will claim the Fire Alarm and Tornadoes cars and put up this, a Matt Kenseth New Hampshire Raced Win RCCA Elite........let's keep this going.......BTW, if anyone is interested in the Tornadoes contact me and I will give it to you. I only wanted the Fire Alarms car since I am a retired FF........

#103 ·
Not sure if I can claim again either, BUT I am willing to give up another piece ta keep the thread going...I will claim the Gordon Imron Elite ARC and offer this '03 1 of 26,916 Tony Stewart, Jr. Motor Sports, Three Doors Down, Signed no COA ARC.

#106 · (Edited by Moderator)
I'll claim the snap on pit thing FFighter_21 And put this up :

Back up for claim 7/21/15
And once again back up for claim 7/30/15

Back up for claim 8/21/15

2010 Dale Jr Amp Sugar Free 1/24 ARC

Sent using Tapatalk, Go Joey Logano

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.