Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the new 2014 Pay it Forward 1/64 thread. Only post claims and pictures of car in this thread. Questions can be asked in the 1/64 discussion thread. We will start with the same rules, while the staff discusses any changes that may come about.

Here are the rules.

1. Claim a car post a car.
2. Cars should be new to like new condition with the original packaging.
3. No one under 18
4. Must live in the lower 48. (Sorry to our friends out of the US)
5. Keep the thread on track, either posting a car, claiming a car or marking a car received.
6. These rules can be changed, suggestions can be taken and voted upon by the board and can be enforced by senior mods.

Multiple cars will be posted to be claimed at once, so pay attention and please edit your post to mark claimed cars. You wanna add a car, feel free, you don't have to wait. Please follow through on your transactions and have fun.

·
Landon Cassill #1 Fan
2,953 Posts
1st car up for claim Dale Earnhardt #19
That car i must have! so I will claim it and put up

Carl Edwards Team Caliber #60 Level Ford
and as an added bonus Kevin Harvick Winners Circle 1/87 #29 Shell Pennzoil

·
Landon Cassill #1 Fan
2,953 Posts
I also will put up Daytona 500 50 years Kevin Harvick #29 Shell Pennzoil 2 car set Winners Circle
with bonus 2001 Action Kevin Harvick #29 GM GW Nabisco promo

·
Premium Member
871 Posts
Ok, after a long period of not being on here I have decided to throw up a few cars just to see if I can get this thing going again. As stated claim something put something up. Have fun! Up first is 2 cars as one, 1998 Dale Sr. #3 and #1 Jr. Coke and Polar Bear, next we have a 2000 Dr. Pepper promo set #50, next is a 1998 Revell Select # 28 Kenny Irwin, Followed by a John Force Brute Force 1996 Funny Car, a 1998 Revell #75 Remington Morgan Shepard w/ auto collector card , and last a 1997 Dale Jr. Sikkens White #31 Hood open MC. Remember claim one put one up.

100_0920.JPG

100_0921.JPG

100_0923.JPG

100_0925.JPG

100_0922.JPG

100_0924.JPG

·
Premium Member
871 Posts
OK, since nobody was interested in the last batch of cars I put up here goes another try. Up first is a Tony Stewart 2012 NWTF Bass Pro car, next we have A Stewart 2014 Code 3 Associates, next up a 1998 Biffle Craftsman Truck #50 autographed, and last a 2013 Diecast Crazy ADC Camaro dirt late model. As with the other cats up claim a car post a car. There has to be some 1/64 collectors out there.

100_0935.JPG
100_0938.JPG
100_0937.JPG
100_0936.JPG

·
Premium Member
871 Posts
Adding a couple of more cars for claim, up for grabs is a 2002 RC Dave Blaney #77 Jasper Engines Promo and A 2007 RCCA Owners Elite#20 Home Depot HOTO #1853 of 2007. Along with any car claimed in my previous posts I will add a bonus, claim a car and put up a car and I will include as a bonus a second car shipped to you along with the car you claim. The second car will be of my choice and you wont be disappointed, whoever the second car will be based upon what you put up for claim.

100_0942.JPG
100_0944.JPG

·
Super Moderator
2,557 Posts

·
The Busch Wacker
9,093 Posts
@identities
Adding a couple of more cars for claim, up for grabs is a 2002 RC Dave Blaney #77 Jasper Engines Promo and A 2007 RCCA Owners Elite#20 Home Depot HOTO #1853 of 2007. Along with any car claimed in my previous posts I will add a bonus, claim a car and put up a car and I will include as a bonus a second car shipped to you along with the car you claim. The second car will be of my choice and you wont be disappointed, whoever the second car will be based upon what you put up for claim.

View attachment 55487 View attachment 55486
I will take those and put up these.

The E.T. Winner's Circle Busch Series & Winston Cup Series Cars. You get both....there is a crease in the card on the ET car, but still in great condition.

Or you can get from my Previous Post

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
can anyone tell me/us what's up for claim?
Looks like there are a lot of cars not claimed yet. It is hard to figure it out, but if you look at what has been put up against what has been claimed, then you will see what is left. ( that's the best I can figure out) It's a lot harder now that multiple cars have been added but not that many claims have been made.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Looks like there are a lot of cars not claimed yet. It is hard to figure it out, but if you look at what has been put up against what has been claimed, then you will see what is left. ( that's the best I can figure out) It's a lot harder now that multiple cars have been added but not that many claims have been made.
Ty

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.