Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Pay It Forward
2,152 Posts
2016 PAY IT FORWARD 1/24 VERSION 4.0. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS REGARDING ANYTHING, PLEASE ASK BEFORE CLAIMING A CAR.

1. Participants must be at least 18 years old and be in the lower 48 states.

2. Diecasts must be 1/24 scale and be of Action, Lionel, Team Caliber, CFS Champion or Racing Champions Authentics series. Diecasts should not be Winner’s Circle, Racing Champions retail, CFS Contender or Team Caliber Pit Stop quality, i.e. plastic chassis, cheap. No 1/64th scale cars.

3. Diecasts should not be damaged. Original boxes should be included.

4. Also when posting a car to be claimed, a picture with a description of the diecast you are putting up for claim is best practice. Box should be included in the picture.

5. There is no longer a $40.00 minimum value on cars put up. We are going with ( try to match what you claim ) which means you need to put up a car that is close in value to the one you claimed.

6. If you can not post a picture and description, of your car, to be claimed at the time you claim a car, do not claim a car. Failure to follow through on your commitment will be reviewed by DCZ staff and may result in being banned from future giveaways and contests on DCZ.

7. Selling of cars received is strongly discouraged.

8. When you send a car, you should post when you shipped it along with tracking info. Please send cars in a timely fashion. Three to five business days is reasonable. If you may take longer, be sure to post in the thread about it.

9. Senders are responsible for shipping costs. There should be no ‘postage due’ packages. Insurance and priority mail is recommended.

10. If your car is claimed, the best thing to do is wait until there has been 2 completed claims after yours. This policy for shipping a claimed car out has been working out.
Similarly, if you are the one who claimed a car, do not expect your car to ship until the car put up after yours has been claimed.

11. One car at a time to be posted and claimed.

12. You can only claim 1 car every 5 days.

13. Take the time to secure any screws that may be use to hold the car in the foam block. Also make sure the box the car comes in has enough packing (foam peanuts is best, crumpled newspaper, or similar) to keep the box properly padded and doesn't move around in the shipping box. Nothing worse than getting a car you want, arrive damage because of shoddy packing. "Ship it like you would want to receive it!"

14. When someone posts a car that can be claimed, it will be up a limit of 5 days and will end at Midnight EST of the fifth full day. If not claimed by then it will go back to the car up before it, unless the Poster can change the car before midnight on the 5th day . When you reach the end of your first 5 day period you must change the car to have another 5 days to keep your original claim. This means that there is only a possible max of 10 days to keep your claim.

15. Claimers can NOT put up RAOK or contest/giveaway cars unless approved by the gifter or contest/ giveaway car donator.

Have fun with this!!!!!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
2015 Dale Earnhardt Jr. Pocono Raced Win Elite.......Golden Ticket UNOPENED

FYI....I only ship the beginning of every month when I get paid.......

·
Is That Legal?
2,913 Posts
Back up for claim. 2/12 12:02 am

I will claim the Dale Earnhardt Jr Pocono Win Elite and I will put up a 2013 Jamie McMurray Bad Boys Buggies Color Chrome Diecast. 1 of 36.

2016-01-31 10.07.48.jpg 2016-01-31 10.07.58.jpg 2016-01-31 10.08.06.jpg 2016-01-31 10.08.21.jpg

Reactions: FFighter_21

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Back up for claim. 2/19/16 11:38AM

What the hell, I DO NOT want this to die so if I can, I will claim the Bad Boy Buggies color chrome and submit this Brad Kesolowski Redd's Apple Ale Raced Win Elite.......Golden Ticket
UNOPENED......not sure if it's still good.

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
I'm gonna try one more time. 2005 Jeff Gordon Pepsi Elite 1:24 is my offering. Photo is borrowed from Ebay, but the actual car is brand new, never been displayed. 1 of 1200 or so.

Screenshot_2016-04-05-17-49-44.png

·
Premium Member
619 Posts
Back up for claim 4/13 @ 2:28am

I'll claim the JPMs and put up a Logano 2014 Shell/Pennzoil ARC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
914 Posts
I'll claim the Logano and post this. It is a 2015 John Force funny car. Box has some damage you can see in the picture. I will gladly take more pictures if needed.

20160326_204255.jpg

FFighter_21

Reactions: rybo1854

·
Premium Member
619 Posts
BACK UP FOR CLAIM 6/1/16 12:01 am est

Claim Expired 6/7/16

I'll claim the JJ duel win and take a shot and put up a 2013 Greg Biffle Michigan win. I took the pic from Google. I'll post my own pic when I get home from work tonight.

Edit. Added my pic of the actual car too since its back up for claim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.